Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stash Report 5 / 2011

Luckily for me the Oakland County Quilt Guild organized a Quilt Inn organized yesterday - and I signed up. Apart from great company and food I also got some sewing done. And it helped my stash report! I did add 2 FQ's for a new project - to be revealed on tomorrow's Design Wall Monday ;-)

Stash Report Week 5 / 2011:

Used this Week: 3.75 yards
Used year to Date: 30.45 yards
Added this Week: 0.5 yrds
Added Year to Date: 4.75 yrds
Net Used for 2011: 25.7 yards

Please check out other stash reports at Judy's blog.
It's been busy at work and 3 x fitness center was all I could fit in. With all the snow we just got I hope to get get some xc-skiing in today!
 
Enjoy your Sunday!
Barb

2 comments:

  1. Your numbers are great for just being a month into the new year, good going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for a picture tomorrow!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!