Sunday, August 8, 2010

Stash Report

Not too much happening on the sewing front in my house. I sewed a few more blocks for Music Bloom, but the fabric was already accounted for.
Then I am in the process of putting another kid quilt onto the frame: so that counts for 1.5 yrds backing material. And I am busy getting the different circles cut for the 70. b'day quilt for another 1.5 yards. This week: nothing came in!

Stash Report week 32 / 2010:

Fabric used this week: 3 yrds
Fabric used YTD: 149.4 yrds
Added this week: 0 yrd
Added YTD: 112.4 yrds
Net used in 2010: 37 yrds

Please go an check other stash reports on Judy's site. I hope her Internet is back up soon...

Apart from this I had a walking kind of week: I walked 6 times and over 1 hour each time! Not bad!

Fitness Report week 32 / 2010:
Walks: 6
Total Cardio: 7 hrs 15 min

Have a great Sunday,
Barb

5 comments:

  1. Great walking report - especially in this heat and humidity! And the stash usage isn't that bad either!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are braver than I am. I refuse to walk in 95+ degree temps even at 7:30 pm. Maybe I ought to start counting fabric as I use/cut it and not when I finish something because finishes are far and few between.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Barbara! I'm walking too but not as far as you - more like 30-40 minutes each time. You are my hero!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow with walking, I here you guys are in the high 90's. I hope you doing this inside a mall. Great job on you numbers also. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone else on your walking. I am WAY impressed. It's just been too hot for me to get out there. You also did great on your stash this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!