Sunday, May 16, 2010

Stash Report

I got into gear yesterday and pulled out some orphan blocks, adjusted them to measure 10.5 inches and now they are waiting to go to V's as background blocks.  Hopefully I can add a backing in the next few days as well. It's 52 total blocks and about 3.75 yards - and I gifted 1/2 yard of patriotic fabric that just needed a new home. On top in last week's report I forgot to count some more borders for QfK. Good news is: nothing was bought either. So all in all 6 yards out - that's a lot for me, wahoo!

Stash Report week 20 / 2010:
Fabric used this week: 6 yards(!!)
Fabric used year-to-date: 98.5 yards
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric added year-to-date: 73.75 yards
Net used: 24.75 yards

It has been a walking week for me and that was pretty much all the activity I did. No skate or fitness center visit, but lots of time outdoors.
Fitness Report wek 20 / 2010:
Walks: 4
Total Cardio: 6 hrs

Please go and check out other stash reports - I don't know how Judy does it, but she is close to having used 200 yards - and almost 140 yards of net use, wow!
Happy Sunday,
Barb

4 comments:

  1. 6 yards is a lot of fabric out! Good job. Your fitness report is very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great! And your fitness report --- super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walking is the only exercise I actually enjoy and it's really good for you mentally as well. There's a lot of research with cognitive eye therapy in support of walking because of the stimulation you take in visually with your environment. Interesting stuff. As for your stash report, good for you! I have my orphan blocks are together in a box and someday I'll do something with at least a few of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!