Saturday, April 3, 2010

Stash Report

April & Easter - how in the world did that happen? And it's time for another stash report. Isn't it amazing how much you can accomplish when you are having a couple of days off? Though looking at my numbers, it doesn't look particularly great.
Anyhow, I had another house block week for Bumble Beans which accounts for 4 yards used. Yep, I know - again, but I ended up making as many houses as her age.
I also had to try a couple of folding stars as shown in the latest Moda Bake Shop by Jennifer. A while back I had seen them in a book, but somehow had trouble finding the right size and always messed up at one point of the instructions - well, now I know it works and I will probably use my 4 blocks for a quick bag. And then I added some 8 yards of Kona White for 'It's a Bloom', but still need to organize my cutting chart before I can count some of it as used...

Stash Report Week 14 / 2010:
Fabric used this week: 4.25 yards
Fabric used year to date: 77.5 yards
Fabric added this week: 8 yards
Fabric added year to date: 37.75 yards
Net used for 2010: 39.75 yards

Please have a look at Judy's blog to see other stash reports!
The first day off with such beautiful weather I finally got an annual Metro Park Pass and went inline skating, so from now on I will add a category "Skate miles" to my fitness report. The start was shaky, but ultimately not bad at all and I went again the next day.

Fitness Report Week 14 / 2010:
Visits at LifeTime: 1 x
Skate miles: 2 x 6mls =12 miles
Other activities: 5 walks to total 7 hrs

I hope to get some more sewing done today and a quick round of skating.

Have a great Easter Sunday,

Barb

2 comments:

  1. You are a fitness machine. It makes me so guilty. Good for you!! Have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! You had a great week - both sewing and fitness! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!