With a couple of days off from work, I managed to:
1) Finally start inline skating in Stoney Creek Metro Park
2) Sew some more house blocks for Bumble Beans (see photo)
3) Buy some more fabric, (grmph) which I needed for 'Simply a Bloom' sashing or so I tell myself
4) Finished the heel on another sock & half of the foot, now renamed as Easter sock
5) Attend my first ever Quilt Guild meeting - and sign up for the membership!
I met some real nice people at the Oakland Quilt Guild - and saw amazing Antique Quilts. There will be a Quilt Show "Quilt Celebration 2010" next weekend in Lake Orion, and I am planning to go & have a look on Saturday. Thank you so much Judy for taking me under your wing! Thank you also to Marybeth (spelling? am I already messing up names?) I am hoping for many more interesting guild meets with real nice people!
That list also means I have to sew some more before tomorrow's stash report to keep my in-out balance somewhat under control.