I am back to blogging
with some sewing result
after quite a busy traveling time.
First up are the part 1 units
for Bonnie Hunter's
"Grand Illusion" mystery quilt:
I managed to sew 10 blocks together
and prepared lots of pre-cut parts.
Total needed: 100 broken dish blocks...
And I also sewed a kit
into blocks -
Hapi Mystery (from Craftsy):
Still making up my mind
and may be adding setting triangles
to end up with a bigger quilt
and calm it down a bit.
Well, that's the challenge
with mystery quilts kits:
they may not always be your style...
This one is growing on me though
and certainly is so different
from anything else I have made.
I am linking up to Judy's DWM