Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September - Goal Setting Party

I have been trying to make up my mind
which goal to pick for September for:
I will be having visitors for 2 weeks
and probably not much time.
Ok, then let's get the 
Star Surround quilt finished.

Meaning: quilt & bind
my 40 inch square 1 star block quilt!
So it can't become a UFO 
and will be given to someone, soon.
Don't expect any fancy-dancy FMQ quilting,
just getting it done with proven methods,
is going to work (aka ez boards ;-0)

And if I can make it it time,
I better find a backing fabric in my stash...
Linking up to the goal setting party.

Happy sewing,
Barb

2 comments:

  1. It is beautiful! Good luck getting it done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very pretty top. Good luck with getting it finished in time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!