Sunday, February 3, 2013

February - Goal setting

It's already February 3rd, 
so I better hurry to get my quilty goal set
for "A Lovely Year of Finishes",
especially for it being a short month!

I choose "Easy Street Mystery"  
as my February project.

Mine is a 3 x 3 blocks lay-out,
3 blocks are missing
and I need to sew it into a top.
As you can see,
the left bottom corner is already sewn together,
but all the other blocks still need to get added.
Due to my work load in my real job,
my goal is to finish the quilt top.

Linking up to the 
A big Thank you
going out to 
for hosting and keeping us moving 
on all UFO's, WIP's and other projects!

Barb

3 comments:

  1. I love those blocks and the fabrics!! I don't think that you'll have any problem finishing this up by the end of February - short month or not!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an interesting pattern with amazing results. You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy Street is looking great! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. Have fun with it! http://crazy4red.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!