Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stash Report 3 / 2011

I have been sewing or rather quilting all week long, but the fabric had already been counted. And I did not win anything ;-) So no change in my stash report.

Stash Report Week 3 / 2011:


Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 26.7 yards
Added this Week: 0 yrds
Added Year to Date: 4.25 yrds
Net Used for 2011: 22.45 yards

Please go and check out Judy's list of stash reports here!

As for my fitness report: I made it to the gym 2 times and spent 4 hours walking around at the Autoshow in Detroit - that must count for something. I felt more beat afterwards than going to the gym...

Ok, I got to go back to do some more quilting.
Have a great Sunday,
Barb

3 comments:

  1. Look at you go! You've busted a ton of fabric for three weeks in! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twenty-two yards already! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your numbers still look good tho!! I agree - sometimes those shows are way more tiring than the gym, so I think they count!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!