Monday, January 17, 2011

Design Wall Monday

Yes, this is a real late design wall Monday post for me,
but sometimes things just don't work out as planned.
And not much has happened that you can see,
but I tried to get some better pictures.
The Tempest
a bit rearranged and with better lighting (?):

And there you can see that I am getting closer
to the middle turning point of quilting UFO # 6
Cathedral Stars ( Bonnie Hunter):

By now you probably have already seen tons of other DWM -
if not, please go here and check them out!
Barb

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you showed up for the party. :O) Better late than never. I love The Tempest. I love your UFO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Are you freehanding the pattern? Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of those quilts are so great. I just love the purples that you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!