This week was a pretty good sewing week for me:
I finished the blocks for fishing circle, started & finished the Quick Strippie quilt top as seen on last DWM - and did get some blocks with flying geese (my nemesis...) done for Music Bloom. Unfortunately for this I ran out of dk brown, so 1/2 yrd came in (and was cut/ sewn immediately). Additionally I had meant to load another quilt on the frame, but that didn't happen.
Overall I am slowly but surely inching up again on my net usage. I seem to be only buying missing fabric for a project in process - since certain things are just not available in my stash. So not perfect yet, but a better approach :)
Stash Report week 31 / 2010:
Fabric used this week: 4.75 yrds
Fabric used YTD: 146.4 yrds
Added this week: 0.5 yrd
Added YTD: 112.4 yrds
Net used in 2010: 34 yrds
Please go to Judy's blog and see other stash reports!
My fitness week was a kind of normal week. Some skating and a walk.
Fitness Report week 31 / 2010:
Skate: 3 x 6 mls = 18 mls
Total Cardio: 3 hrs
Talk to you later,