Sunday, May 30, 2010

Stash Report

Another busy week - and my evenings spent with Judy's Memorial Quilt Along. I am so glad I participated: for one it is for a good cause, Judy's pattern and daily instructions were perfect to follow and: it makes my stash report look real good! Also used were additional jelly roll strips for the Hexagon Quilt Along. I used a total of 8 yards ( and still have to finish the Memorial Day Quilt). I also received 2.5 yards in the mail; a gift certificate from Pink Chalk Fabric as a thank you for having sent a quilt to V and the BASICS Quilt gather. I had only ordered 2 yards- and generously they added an extra cute 1/2 yard of Woodland friends. Thank you!

Stash Report week 22 / 2010:
Fabric used this week: 8 yards
Fabric used year-to-date: 116 yards
Fabric added this week: 2.5 yards
Fabric added year-to-date: 76.75 yards
Net uses in 2010: 39.75 yards

Go and see how other people busted their fabric stash during this last week by checking Judy's blog Patchwork Times. And if you have time for another project, try her Memorial Day Quilt!
As for fitness, I took it easy this week. I could not sit at work due to this back pain, so I spent all day either standing at my desk/ computer or running around. That made for long and exhausting work days and I barely managed to go for 2 walks in the evenings.

Fitness Report week 22 / 2010:
Walks: 2
Total Cardio: 2 hrs

Happy Sunday,
Barb

4 comments:

  1. Barb, you really did have a great week! Congrats on the gift certificate! I didn't participate in Judy's quilt along, but I love her results. I really hope your back starts to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great busting the stash! Can't wait to see more pictures of your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel for you...back pain is the worse. The fact that you sewed at all shows that you are one of the best. Walking here has been wet...so my numbers are down too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about your back. I am amazed you got that much walking in. I can hardly wait to see your MDQ. Such a great cause. Great numbers this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!