Sunday, May 9, 2010

Stash Report

First of all Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers! Even though it is windy & cold here in Michigan, it looks like a sunny day - and we all deserve it!
As for my stash report: I cut borders for the 2 QfK's and played around with the 'exploding pineapple' block a bit. All accounted for about 1.75 yards out. Nothing came in. I am ever so slowly approaching the 100 yards used line. But man, is it slow going.
Stash Report week 19 / 2010:
Fabric used this week: 1.75 yards
Fabric used year to date: 92.5 yards
Fabric bought this week: 0
Fabric bought year to date: 73.75 yards
Net used in 2010: 18.75 yards
Please go to Judy and check out other stash reports!
And moving to the fitness report: a pretty decent week for me. I got 2 walks in, 1 x skate and 2 LifeTime visits.
Fitness report week 19 / 2010:
Lifetime: 2 visits
Walks: 2
Skates: 12 miles
Total Cardio: 5 hrs

And because this post needs a photo - here are my just finished Spice Socks:This means my needles are empty and I can start the next pair - I decided to call them Purple Rain.

Happy Sunday,
Barb

1 comment:

  1. You will be at your 100 yards in no time! And those socks are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!