Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stash Report

This last week was a rather slow week for me in the quilting and fitness area. And I received some striped fabric for a planned quilt out of the Kaffe Fassett book I had received as a gift. I mainly worked on house blocks and now have 16 blocks ready to go to Bumble Beans; did some 12 crumbs blocks of 4 1/2 inches with leftovers (by Bonnie Hunter) - and they don't really count against the stash... and put a baby panel on my frame. Somehow I just needed some "brainless sewing" and crumbs were just the right thing.
So here is the honest truth for my stash report:

Week 8 / 2010:
Used this week: 5 yards ( house blocks, baby panel quilt)
Used Year to Date :40.25 yards
Added this week: 11 yards
Added year to Date: 24 yards
Net used for 2010: 16.25 yards
Well at least I am still in the black!

And my fitness report 8/2010:
Visits at Lifetime: 1
Other activities: 5 ml walk on Clinton River trail
Total Cardio: 2 hrs
Well, not stellar, but it was an exhausting week and I had several early nights.

Please go and have a look at other stash reports on Judy's site!
Happy Sunday,
Barb

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to get your homes! I can not wait to see how many quilts I can put together for them...
    I so appreciate it!! as will the families who receive these quilts!

    Anyone else??
    can you you too, make a few??
    thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!