Friday, February 12, 2010

Stash Report

Just a quick one since I am having computer issues:

Week 7/ 2010:
Used this Week: 4 yards (Hoo's in the forest?)
Used year to Date: 35.25 yards
Added this Week: 2 yards
Added Year to Date: 13 yards
Net Used for 2010: 22.25 yards

Please go to Judy's site and see who else is participating in the stash report Sunday.
Fitness Report Week 7 /2010:
# of visits at LifeTime: 1
Other activities:
3 x cross country skiing on Paint Creek trail - yes, we finally got some snow here in SE MI
Total Cardio: 4 hrs

So all in all not a bad week.
Have a great Valentines Day,
Barb

1 comment:

  1. When I was much younger, we used to cross-country ski at Kensington Park and another one out near Milford but I can't remember the name of it. I didn't go that often as I had to borrow skis but I had a blast. I enjoyed it way more than downhill where you spent half your time waiting to go back up the hill. It's such great exercise, all those leg muscles groaning when you're done.I know my sister still goes but she now lives in Northern MI where they always have some snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!