Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hello from... Germany



After a short break from blogging due to too much going on in my life and a trip on short notice, I am finally back with a few pictures.
Currently I am in Germany and just came back from a bike ride with my dad to 'our' castle Burg Linn.

I also managed to take a picture of a quilt I gave to my parents to their 40th wedding anniversary a few years ago. The pattern was taken from a quilting magazine (somehow I can't remember which one; it's been a while) and I selected the rainbow colored batiks at my LQS. It is hanging in my parents' house - and when the sun shines on it, it's just beautiful & colorful, people even stop and look at it from the street. It's called the Rainbow quilt which shows all the colors life has to offer. And sometimes it doesn't stay in its usual frame, but pops right out of it.
That's it from Germany
I hope you are having an exciting week as well.
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!