Sunday, October 4, 2009

Christmas Lights Mystery Quilt

My approach: Better to have a finished quilt with a different than planned design than to add another UFO to the list.
I played around with my blocks of the Christmas Lights Mystery Quilt by Bonnie Hunter out of the Quiltmaker Magazine - and came up with 3 compositions. These are more table cloth size quilts and I wouldn't need to finish another 7 Red blocks for the Original Twin size Mystery Quilt. And it probably still gives me 1 or 2 table runners - for "free".

Currently my first pick would be the 1st photo with some kind of star design in the middle. It still would need a border or 2 though, probably in green and red, maybe a small stripe of yellow/ gold.

Happy Sunday!

Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!