Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fall into Quilts Show

Today I went to a Quilt show in Clarkston which showed over 200 quilts. Though my pictures are not as brilliant as they could be, I still hope it will give you an idea of the show and the beautiful quilts. It always amazes me how different quilts can be in their technique, choice of fabrics and colors.



This Flower Applique quilt was just pure beautiful and I can only imagine the hours it must have taken to sew it.

And the last one is my favorite, I just love the color way & placement and the star blocks are stunning.
As for my own quilting I came across a great solution for the Christmas Quilt mystery and may be ending up making a smaller square table cloth and maybe 1 or 2 table runners out of teh blocks. My camera gave up and teh battery needs charging, so I will post pictures later.
Have a nice weekend,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!