Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cathedral Stars

There is nothing new on my design floor and maybe that is a good thing. So I had to dug into my stack finished pieced tops and pulled out Cathedral Stars following Bonnie Hunter's instructions. You can see it in her blog header and it intrigued me at first sight.

Here are the 2 blocks the quilt is made off.

I just like the colorful look of this quilt and thought I share it with you.

Otherwise I am still contemplating of entering the 5k event in The Brooksie Way on Sunday. The main event is a half marathon - and way out of my league. But the 5 k is on Meadow Brook grounds and sounded like a good idea. I am currently watching the weather channel to see what it is going to be like on Sunday before I make my final decision and sign up.
It has been rainy and much cooler lately and I still hope to reach my goal of not turning on the heating until October... 1 more day to go.
Have a great week! I am off to the gym.
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!