Friday, August 1, 2014

August goal party - ALYoF

When I look at my pile of UFO's
it seems hard to pick one
Way too many choices...
but it needs to be something doable.
I should probably tackle
my mount-to-be-quilted.
It has the highest success rate, too.

So here is my pick:
Quilt the guild mystery quilt - 
it was started in February 2014.
First I'll have to search
for a suitable backing.
Then I'll probably use 
my trusted loopy star groovy boards
for quilting - 
and hope all can be done 
by the end of August!

Come and join
the lovely ladies at
with their ALYoF. 
You will be amazed
how motivating it is
to join their monthly challenge!

Happy sewing,
Barb

4 comments:

  1. I think this may be our next QOV. Perfect timing as I was frantically looking for a nice pattern. Thanks Barb - again, you saved me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wonderful! Love the Patriotic stars!
    Is it Ribbon Stars?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!