Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Finish Along - Quarter 1 Finish Party

Well, it's time for the Quarter 1 Finish party of
I at least managed to complete one!
My Cathedral Star quilt
is COMPLETED!
Binding and all!
It only took me years to get it done,
but the result is beautiful
and the quilt can finally be used!

Before picture:

And after picture:

I love it!
And in case you want to make one, too,
here is the link to Bonnie's free pattern.
Go check out the Q1 Linky party 

Thanks for stopping by,
Barb

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I love the blue with red at edges too. I'm excited because Bonnie Hunter is coming to our local guild this weekend. I've never met her before but have made 4 of her quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your finish, and your Q2 rollovers :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!