Well, here it goes:
while sewing my 1st Fractured block,
I used some blocks for Alycia drive
as leader and enders.
Then some more cutting
for the Fractured QA
and both borders for the Halloween top attached
(started for the Craftbuds book month):
After having joined the GLHQ last Thurday
I picked up a kit for a donation quilt
and started sewing these HST as well:
(yes, they were somehow cut in different sizes
and I will have to square them up).
Oh, and I had to add 1 more
Halloweeny leftover spool
3 1/2 inch square:
And I finished the binding on my
but the big reveal will be
after the Monday parade...
That's about it:
sure looks like Quilters ADD..
but lots of stuff got moved along.
Linking up to