Sunday, May 12, 2013

Design Wall Monday

What a week it has been: 
I attended a meeting of the 
to hear Anita Grossman Solomon speak. 

Loved it -
Her techniques and her knack 
for colors & designs are amazing!
On Saturday I took her workshop
"Self Mitered Log Cabin Block".
Very interesting and educational!
Have a look at the final result -
blocks from almost all workshop participants:

I had also received a whole bunch
of signature blocks,
made by LaVerne:

Look at them - Aren't they beautiful?
LaVerne: you are amazing!!! 
Thank you so much!
I am still working on more -
assembly line style:

That's been my sewing this week.
How did your sewing go?

Check out Judy's blog 
for all DWM listings
with tons of inspiration!

Happy Mother's Day,
Barb

4 comments:

  1. Wow! The signature blocks are coming along great! So glad you enjoyed Ms. Solomon's class and the visit to the guild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the signature blocks. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The signature blocks are beautiful! They will make a lovely quilt. The log cabin blocks are very interesting - lots of depth to them! You'll have to tell us about the technique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Can't decide which block I like better. I'd never heard of Anita Solomon so will have to check her out since I like what I see.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!