Saturday, April 13, 2013

Border update

I am on a roll: 
just completed borders on 2 quilts!!!
And you know I am a border- phobic.

First up is my Easy Street completed top 
(Bonnie Hunter mystery)
so glad I found the perfect border fabric in my stash
This photo means: my April goal - is completed!!!

And here is Freedom is our Strength 
(free pattern by Minick and Simpson)
(Sorry: it's a dirty winter deck
and then it started snowing while I took pics...)

On a different note:
I just love the quilt blogging community!
Becky sent me a huge piece of Black batting
- thanks again -
and I am all set to use it for Color Burst!
I returned a fabric surprise pack to her,
she loved it 
and USPS even delivered it on time,
wow - that's a first!


Are you getting some sewing in 
this weekend?
Barb

2 comments:

  1. Barb, your Easy Street is wonderful! Beautiful border!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWSERS - you have been busy with some absolutely gorgeous quilts. Your Easy Street Quilt is breathtaking! For someone who doesn't like to do borders, you have the knack for finding the perfect fabrics. Btw, the modern movement is doing away with borders!! (ala Jaybird Quilts!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!