I may be a day late,
but I am hopping on the band wagon nevertheless!
Kelsey Sews is hosting it: -
so September 22nd meant that
there were just 100 days remaining in 2012.
Just 100 left,
I mean 99 today - where did 2012 go?
"Let's hustle through our to-do lists and
start the new year with a clean slate!"
Well, I am in and here is my list:
* Finish a certain b'day project out of Tula's Book
(image to come once it is gifted)
* Complete AMH's Feather Bed Quilt (top only)
* Participate in Sew Sweetness Sew-along
project to be decided...
* Quilt 2 more charity quilts
and one more from the Quilt Guild Charity Table
* Finish 2 more UFO's - yes, I fell off and have too many left
Flying Geese - sew into a top
Binding for Cathedral Stars
* Quilt Lenora's quilt
* How about 8 more Farmer's Wife blocks (2 per month)
currently 18 blocks done
* Add some more Swoon blocks, also neglected
Well, I will try and see what I still can pull off in 2012.
Are you in?
Linking up to Kelsey's blog.
I better get sewing,