Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Charity quilt - Done!

Another quilt hot of the quilt frame:
a charity top, batting and backing
that I had picked up at the quilt guild.
It's done and that's all that matters.
Not my colors,
the borders were too big and therefore a lot of gathering
(or whatever this is called).
Sure wasn't pretty working on it 
and I am just glad that it's off my frame
and soon out of my house.
After all I still think it came out looking ok.
Meant to sew on the binding as well,
but lost so much time to get it straightened
and rearranged and straightened and...
well you get the picture.
Too bad,
somebody else will need to bind it.
Barb

1 comment:

  1. The quilt looks wonderful and some child will be very happy with it and not notice any flaws. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!