Sunday, July 10, 2011

Stash Report week 28 / 2011

No changes on my stash report, but I poked a button during my staycation this week... It will arive and be accounted for during next weeks report - so right now the numbers still stay the same.

Week 28 / 2011:

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 95.5 yards
Added this Week: 0 yrds
Added Year to Date: 40.25 yrds
Net Used for 2011: 55.25 yards

And the photo shows (once more) my finish of the week: I quilted the layer cake QA top!
As always I am linking up to Judy's stash report post.

Enjoy,
Barb

3 comments:

  1. i think you've shown great restraint on your staycation...and a lot of projects in progress & finished!! Have a good Monday ;-/ !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh-oh, what button did you push? Can't wait to see/hear about your purchase. You always find the coolest fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute top!! Can't wait to see what you pushed the button for!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!