Sunday, July 3, 2011

Stash Report week 27 / 2011

It was a pretty good stash busting week here at my house:
  • I cut "Modern Blossom" ( 5.4 yrds) - and you'll see the lay-out on Design Wall Monday.
  • And I pulled UFO #2 my Layer Cake Quilt Along top and got the backing done for another 3.5 yards. It will be loaded on the frame today!

Week 27 / 2011:

Used this Week: 8.9 yards
Used year to Date: 95.5 yards
Added this Week: 0 yrds
Added Year to Date: 40.25 yrds
Net Used for 2011: 55.25 yards

Yes, my year end goal of 100 yrds net used should be doable!
How are your stash busting efforts coming along?
Please check over at Judy's for more reports!
 
Happy 4th of July weekend,
Barb

4 comments:

  1. Very cool LCQA, love the colors you used. Great stash busting numbers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great report! I think you'll be able to make your goals.

    I am missing the weather of Michigan right now - I think we are in a 2-week stint of 100+ weather here in Oklahoma. I need to come home to Michigan.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week and you're looking great for the year too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good progress - do you know how much 100 yards cost? That is another way to look at your stash busting!! Love your quilts. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!