Sunday, May 1, 2011

Stash Report week 18 / 2011

I am sewing and working on several projects, but they are not to be revealed yet. I finished a backing, quilted the top & am still sewing on the binding.

Stash Report Week 18 / 2011:

Used this Week: 4 yards
Used year to Date: 67.8 yards
Added this Week: 0 yrds
Added Year to Date: 24.75 yrds
Net Used for 2011: 43.05 yards



This week has been quite a fitness week. It seems like the more stress I have at work, the more I end up in the gym. I counted 4 gym visits for this week. 
Please see other stash reports on Judy's blog,
Barb

3 comments:

  1. Stress is bad but the gym visits are good. Looking forward to seeing your reveal on your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued by those colors!! Can't wait for the 'reveal'! Have a great Sunday. (i'll be in touch) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the stress, but the exercise is good. Glad to see the flowers blooming in Michigan. I think we are having a spell of Michigan weather here in Oklahoma, since we are in the 40's!!

    Take care!
    liz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!