Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stash Report

After a blogging break due to travel it is time to at least post a stash report. I managed to knit a lot and finished the pair of socks from Judy's knit along (on DPN's  though) at airports, during flights and visiting family.
Not much sewing going on here, but I will add the Wedding Quilt estimated yardage to my numbers (almost done, just the binding is missing!). It was a kit w/ backing and will not change my net used number, but will add to total used.
Stash Report Week 46 & 47 / 2010:

Fabric used this week: 15 yrd
Fabric used year-to-date: 199.4 yrds
Fabric added this week: 15 yrds
Fabric added year-to-date: 143.4 yrds
Net used in 2010: 56 yrds

Please go to Judy's Patchwork Times and see other stash reports!

I had a great time visiting family in Germany and my aunt loved her quilt! Now it feels good to be home again and getting things done at my house.

Hopefully you all had a nice Thanksgiving,
Barb

5 comments:

  1. Love the socks!!! Very bright and happy.
    Glad you had a good time with your family. And glad you are home again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun socks - that is one craft I have not gotten into.... I have enough unfinished projects!

    Glad you had a good time on the family travel. It is nice to get back home, though! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful socks! I have never attempted socks, just learned to do mittens a few years ago. Have been scrooling down through some of your posts and you have some beautiful quilts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traveling to visit family is always great but getting home is fantastic. I love your socks but I have never learned to knit...want to but no teacher yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your socks look great! Traveling is wonderful, but it does make home seem better at the end of the trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!