Sunday, November 14, 2010

Stash Report

This is going to be a boring stash report: Despite a lot of sewing on the Wedding Quilt, no fabric usage to report. And nothing came in. So I am stuck at 56 yrds used.

Stash Report Week 45 / 2010:

Fabric used this week: 0 yrd
Fabric used year-to-date: 184.4 yrds
Fabric added this week: 0 yrds
Fabric added year-to-date: 128.4 yrds
Net used in 2010: 56 yrds

Hopefully you had a more successful stash busting week!
Please check all the reports at Judy's Patchwork Times!
Barb

3 comments:

  1. Well, at least you're holding steady! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the same boat as you...sewing but not stats to show progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no changes is a lot better than adding. Well, maybe! I love the colors on the Kroy yarn--have you started something with it?? I would love to see what it looks like "knitted up".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!