Sunday, November 7, 2010

Stash Report

I am just coming back from the airport where I dropped off Bonnie Hunter. She was visiting our Guild and gave a lecture + 2 workshops. This was my first quilt workshop - and it was great! It helped my stash, too... I started a Star Struck quilt in lap size and used 3 yards! And nothing came in!

Stash Report Week 44 / 2010:
Fabric used this week: 3 yrd
Fabric used year-to-date: 184.4 yrds
Fabric added this week: 0 yrds
Fabric added year-to-date: 128.4 yrds
Net used in 2010: 56 yrds

Please go to Judy's Patchwork Place and check other stash reports!

Fitness wise I had 'help' from Bonnie as well: we fit in 2 evening workouts at LifeTime Fitness. Perfect counter action to sitting and sewing at the workshop!!
Bonnie, I miss my workout buddy already! Could you please come back?

Now I better get sewing on the Secret Wedding Quilt - I finished 140 flying geese yesterday and was quite impressed with myself!
Happy sewing,
Barb

4 comments:

  1. I took the star struck workshop from Bonnie a couple of years ago, it was great. Already looking forward to fall of 2011 when she comes back to our guild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fabulous and fun week! Thanks for sewing a couple blocks for me. :)
    Have a great week, can't wait to see the secret quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week - it's always fun to go to a retreat/workshop. Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't Bonnie great? She visited our guild last year and taught the same workshop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!