Monday, October 18, 2010

Design Wall Monday

Another binding week and here are 4 quilts stacked - they just need a wash and dry and then go off to V and Basics Quilt Gather. I hope to finish at least one more and make it a 5 quilts package before the BASICS quilt distribution day in November.

In between I managed to add some more of the Arrowhead blocks by Anita Grossman Solomon as shown in the Nov/ Dec 2010 issue of the Quiltmaker magazine. This time I used a slightly lighter fabric and I like trhe 2 colors together.


Not too exciting of a design wall here. Make sure you hop over to Judy to see other design walls for inspiration!
Barb

9 comments:

  1. I love the two colors. Very classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like the arrowhead blocks-I always go for 2 color quilts, but can't think of one I've actually made myself..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all the finishes!
    I like the 2nd colour you added to your arrowheads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to go buy the magazine just for this design! Good job getting the binding finished. I love taking fresh dried quilts out of the dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice finishes, those bright quilts are special. Love the progress on this block. I think the colors are striking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice finishes. I bought the magazine after seeing your blog about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting those bindings done and your generous contribution. Nice blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the Arrowhead blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely stack of quilts for a great cause! I've got to try that block, the technique in the magazine looked interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!