Sunday, September 26, 2010

Stash report and "One Thing - One Week Challenge"

Amy's One thing - One week challenge sure helped me getting things done around here.
I had committed to finally quilting 1 quilt on the frame.
Got that done and couldn't stop:
end result is 3 tops quilted - wohooo!
Yes, one was a small baby quilt, but still probably a record week in my house!

Look at that pile!
Bottom: Fishing Strippie
Middle: Guitar Strippie
Top: Little Bright Star
Thanks to Amy and Judy D who kicked me into gear!

So all that activity sure helped my stash report - I used 5.5 yards for all the backings!

Stash Report Week 38 / 2010:
Fabric used this week: 5.5 yrds
Fabric used year-to-date: 171.4 yrds
Fabric  bought this week: 0 yrds
Fabric bought year-to-date: 124.4 yrds
Net used in 2010: 47 yrds

Please go to Patchwork Times and check out other stash reports listed there!

On the fitness end of things, it wasn't a bad week either. I ended up 3 times at the fitness Center and walked 3 times on Paint Creek Trail and at Stony Creek. So hopefully that means my transition to the "Fitness Center Season" (meaning winter program) has been made.

Ok, the plan for today is to get another quilt top loaded and if possible baste the last(?) Circle quilt.
Hope you had a great sewing & quilting week as well.
Enjoy your Sunday,
Barb



9 comments:

  1. Good Job getting all that accomplished this week! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I was able to help get you going and that you got me going too. Isn't that what friends do for each other??? I think you did amazing getting 3 done! Now I'm off here to get 1 done. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got to some quilting this week. Keep up the great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very productive week, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work! You should post pictures of the full quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! That was a ton of quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not one, but three done? Wow!!! And they all look fabulous. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!