Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Stash Report

It's quite late for me to post my stash report, but here it is: I used 1 more yard for the pieced borders of the Memorial Day Quilt that by now should have reached Judy.
And yesterday at my LQS sale a bunch of bright Jelly roll strips did come home with me to cheer me up, a total of 2.4 yards in. That's pretty much it, so nothing really exciting (but at least I am still posting...).

Stash Report Week 23 / 2010:
Fabric Out this week: 1 yard
Fabric Out year-to-date: 117.5 yards
Fabric in this week: 2.4 yards
Fabric in year-to-date: 79.15 yards
Net used in 2010: 38.35 yards

Please visit Judy at Patchwork Times and see how other stash busters are doing.
Fitness is still a little slow here - but a few walks fit into my week.

Fitness Report Week 23 / 2010:
Walks: 2
Total Cardio: 2 hrs

Thanks for visiting and happy sewing & exercising,
Barb

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, which jelly rolls did you buy? Which is your LQS? Oh dear, I missed a sale?? I'm impressed with your total yardage out - 117.5 - WOW!!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your MDQ is wonderful. Whoever gets it will be very lucky. Is your back feeling better? I hope those jelly rolls helped brighten your day. Give them a couple of happy pats for me. Love your numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you shop? I have one LQS, but am only semi-happy with them (which may actually be a good thing for not adding to my stash, but I'd like to have a resource when I have questions!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to know what jelly rolls you got, too! How are you feeling? I hope a little better, stronger and brighter every day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!