Sunday, March 21, 2010

Stash Report

And another long week is over. Unfortunately I did barely get any sewing done. I ran out of fabric for the last few house blocks, so I used an additional 1/2 yard to finish them off. Nothing was bought, so here are my numbers:

Stash Report week 12/ 2010
Fabric used this week: 1/2 yard
Fabric used year to date: 71.25 yards
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric added year to date: 29.75 yards
Net used for 2010: 41.5 yards

My fitness report looks better - even though I only made it one time to the gym. The weather was just beautiful and warm during the week which means I got 5 long walks in. Of course then for the weekend it dropped back to freezing temperatures.

Fitness Report week 12 / 2010
Visits at LifeTime: 1
Other activities: 5 x walk on Paint Creek Trail
Total cardio: 5.5 hrs

But I did manage to finish something crafty:

The first "It's finally Spring" sock is done; toe and all! I wish I could say the same for my taxes, but they need some more TLC.
Please go to Judy's blog Patchwork time and see other stash busting reports.
Barb

3 comments:

  1. Barb, I love your sock. It is so pretty and very "Springy." Your stash report looks good but your fitness report looks great. Spring is so variable, I guess that is what makes it spring. Good luck with the taxes. I am so glad DH takes care of it. I am so spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stash report looks great - you are doing a excellent job is using your stash. Your sock is pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this is the perfect sock to put a spring in your step! :D

    Really enjoying the stats as well ... I must start a stat-bank like that ... (beads YTD!) *lol* if i start doing that actually i'm only gonna start using big beads so then they are easier to count!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!