Saturday, January 30, 2010

Stash Report

And once again it is time for the weekly stash report: I am happy to report that I didn't buy anything - and didn't win anything either. I had only time to finish Shadow Garden, so I used fabrics for the backing and binding. That's about it.

Overall for the month of January I did pretty good - at least for my standards and finished 2 quilts: Shadow Garden & Bits of Sunshine.

Week 5/ 2010:
Used this Week: 1.5 yards (Shadow Garden backing & binding)
Used year to Date: 29.75 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 11 yards
Net Used for 2010: 18.75 yards

Please go to Judy's site and see what is going on in the stash buster community!

Fitness Report Week 5/ 2010:
# of visits at LifeTime: 5!
Total Cardio: 4 hrs

I am quite proud of having managed 5 times to go to the fitness center. This means less sewing and quilting, but active times make me feel good.

Have a nice Sunday,

Barb


2 comments:

  1. It seems everyone is heading to the gym or working out. Just like this stash report I wonder how long we can all keep going. Best of luck with everything. One thing about working out, even though it cuts in to your quilting time, is it gives you better mobility when you have to baste a quilt on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great stash report... you are using the fabric!

    The fitness report is also looking good. I'm reporting steps and I hope soon to be increasing the intensity of my workouts. But, even a little bit of exercise is helping in overall movement, so I agree with Mary-Kay that in the long run, it will help our quilting efforts.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!