Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stash Report

Can you believe it, we are 4 weeks into the new year already!
So here is my 4th annual stash report: I used a 1/2 yard for the binding of Bits of Sunshine and then I started putting together the amount of fabric used for Carolina Christmas and ended up with 11 yards, wahooo. My stash report may be a little escewed, but I only started reporting this year and had never taken any fabric "out". So all the UFO's have never been counted before.

Week 4/ 2010:
Used this Week: 11.5 yards ( Carolina Christmas; Bits of Sunshine binding)
Used year to Date: 28.25 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 11 yards
Net Used for 2010: 17.25 yards

Overall I realize the stash report seems to helps me searching through my fabrics and using them; that's how Bits of Sunshine was born and done (just had to add the white background) - I very much hope to keep it that way!
Please have a look at other stash reports by visiting Patchwork Times. Thanks go to Judy and I hope I will continue this report until the end of the year - only 48 more reports....

And to keep up with my fitness: it was another 3 workout week.
Fitness Report Week 3/ 2010:
# of visits at LifeTime: 3
Additional workouts: running around at work - it's been a busy week...
Total Cardio: 2.5 hrs

I hope you managed to bust some stash as well.
Have a nice Sunday,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!