Saturday, September 26, 2009

Annual Fall Bike Ride




Despite a greyish rainy looking day, I was on my bike at 7:45am to meet the Friends of Clinton River Trail for a breakfast before their Annual Fall Bike Ride. At that time of day there weren't many people on Paint Creek Trail or Clinton River Trail and it was a nice 8 mile ride. After breakfast in the park I decided to go further West and meet up with the West Bloomfield trail - where I had never been before. It included some "urban riding" through Pontiac, but ultimately was well worth it.



Of course we also got a lot of goodies from different sponsors. So it was a perfect Saturday morning even with drizzle rain.





And still in the spirit of Socktoberfest, I finished the toe of lonely sock # 1. Not yet quite sure how to do the final few stitches, so you can still see the needles in the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!