Wednesday, September 23, 2009

1 step further

Today I completed another step: the wedges of my Wheel of Love have been sewn into quarter wheels. I needed some extra motivation, but finally got it done. If you look at them this way, it reminds me of a stack of pleated skirts:

or maybe even a Christmas tree:


On a different note I was still looking into another Active Charity Event for this weekend and came across the "Fall Classic Ride" by The Friends of Clinton River Trail. It sounded good to me and I can get to the meeting point by bike as well. And I like to support local activities.

So on Saturday morning I will be biking around 30 miles in my greater neighborhood, hopefully in good or at least reasonable weather.
I hope you will fit some outdoor time in your week or weekend as well.

Barb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!