Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Hapi update

Can you believe it:
I cut them!
All 8 setting and 4 corner triangles
for my Hapi quilt top.
Wish I knew
why it took me so long 
to make it happen ;-)
Nothing sewn yet,
just a floor lay-out.
The colors are way off in the picture,
but I like how it looks!
Crazy colors and fabric - 
so different from my usual choices.

After all the small pieces
in Bonnie's mystery quilt,
these huge blocks and triangles
gave me a well needed break.

Now to get the top sewn...
To be continued...
and hopefully completed
before midnight on December 31st, 2014!
Barb

2 comments:

  1. lol! I hate cutting setting triangles/corners, too. It's not so hard cutting those, but I hate sewing them in for some reason. Of course, it usually means a finished top is about done, so I don't know why I have a hard time making myself do them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!