Friday, September 19, 2014

Fabulous Fabric Friday

Guess what I got in the mail today?
A package from Judy
with tons of strips for 9-patches
for my upcoming Bonnie Hunter
workshop "Tumalo Trail"!
The picture doesn't
really do justice 
to the pretty mix of fabric.
There were also completed 9-patches 
and more 1 1/2 inch strips included.

Judy
thank you, thank you, thank you!
Your package is fabulous
and gets me well on my way
for the workshop.
These strips and patches 
will become
 a beautiful scrap quilt
with parts of you 
included in the quilt!

Yes, indeed:
it is a 
Fabulous Fabric Friday
and I sure am blessed with
wonderful friends,
Barb

2 comments:

  1. What a good friend! She's simply repaying you for all your kindness!!! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What an awesome assortment of fun. You have a wonderful friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!