Sunday, July 6, 2014

Design Wall Monday

How lucky am I - 
I got to sew with Judy at her house!
Here is the result:
8 blocks of "Garden Path"
(pattern in Quilty magazine).
Not a great photo -
my camera battery is getting real low,
but you get the idea.
8 more blocks and it will be done
as a 4 x 4 block lay-out.
Can you see the white cross in the lay-out?
There'll be 4 in the center of the quilt.
The blocks are 18" square
which made for a great and fast project!

During my travels in Michigan
I also got to collect 
a few Row-by-Row patterns:

Look what else I got to see:
Mackinac bridge, 
as seen from the state park 
in the UP.

Thank you Judy for having me over -
I loved every minute of the visit!

Linking up to 
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!