Monday, March 3, 2014

Design Wall Monday

My March UFO goal is 
to finish the quilt top
Fit for a Hero
- Judy, thanks for your free pattern -

All 4 borders are left to add - 
strips are cut
and block strips are sewn,
but still need pressing.

Look what I did last week: 

I attended 
Paul Simon & Sting's concert
here at The Palace in Auburn Hills
and had a great time!

Now I am looking forward
to seeing Gershwin's "Porgy and Bess"
in Detroit's Opera House on Saturday - 
you got to keep up your spirits somehow
during this long, cold & snowy winter!

Linking up to Judy's DWM
go and check out 
all the other beautiful projects!
Barb

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like how the pale blue breaks up the bold, contrasting colors and softens it out a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you to do all those borders/piecing!! That is one stunning quilt! Glad you are out and about too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt looks great! I especially like the pieced border. Nicely done. And your extracurricular activities sound like a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!