Saturday, March 30, 2013

Modern Quilts - review

It's been on my to-do list for a while,
but today when I saw Victoria's call for more baby quilts
as a b'day present for her,
I knew it was the perfect time!

The free e-book

from McCalls has several great patterns in it.
It starts with an introduction about Modern Quilts
and then follows with 3 colorful quilt patterns.
"Lemon Squeezy" caught my eye,

because of the colors,
the easy construction
and a quilt-as-you-go fast assembly.
All in all perfect 
for a quick baby charity quilt!

Go check it out,
and if you feel like it,
grab some strips 
(you know you have them...)
and make a quilt for someone in need!

Ok,
I'm off to dive into my strip bin,
Barb

2 comments:

  1. That quilt looks like a great way to use up strips that I've got laying around here. And I love the idea that it's easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I seem to have lots of strips (ha ha)!! Love an easy quilt too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!