Here is my final review of the 100 Day Hustle.
let's see what I can take off my list
1. Finish a certain b'day project out of Tula's Book:
2. Complete AMH's Feather Bed Quilt (top only) -
Stalled... no progress, eek.
3. Participate in Sew Sweetness Sew-along:
Space Dust - Top DONE!
4. Quilt 2 more charity quilts
- no progress...
6. Flying Geese - sew into a top:
got the top almost done,
just need a border decision!
7. Binding for Cathedral Stars:
8. Quilt Lenora's quilt
9. How about 8 more Farmer's Wife blocks (2 per month)
currently 18 blocks done -
still stuck at 18.
10. Add some more Swoon blocks, also neglected -
none done yet.
I worked on 5 out of 10 projects.
Kelsey, thanks for the challenge -
it got things moving at my house.
Linking up to the final review.
Happy New Year!