Ok, it's the halfway point of the 100 Day Hustle.
let's see what I can take off my list
1. Finish a certain b'day project out of Tula's Book:
finished & gifted!
2. Complete AMH's Feather Bed Quilt (top only) -
Stalled... no progress, eek.
3. Participate in Sew Sweetness Sew-along:
Space Dust - Top almost done!
4. Quilt 2 more charity quilts
1 done, and another to be done for
the next guild meeting in December!
- I got batting sewn together!
Finish 2 more UFO's - yes, I fell off and have too many left:
6. Flying Geese - sew into a top:
not happening so far.
7. Binding for Cathedral Stars:
8. Quilt Lenora's quilt
but I got batting for it.
9. How about 8 more Farmer's Wife blocks (2 per month)
currently 18 blocks done -
still stuck at 18.
10. Add some more Swoon blocks, also neglected -
none done yet.
I worked on 4 out of 10 projects.
but every move forward
is a good one!
Kelsey, thanks for the challenge -
And 50 more days to go!
Let's make it happen!