Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mail!

Look what I found at my front door today: a big box from....
Quiltmaker Magazine!
I had followed and entered their
and won a FQ bundle "A La Maison"
by Terri Conrad ( Robert Kaufman fabrics)
and a Queen size batting!
Wow,
this is the biggest win ever for me!
Thanks so much,
I really enjoy reading the Quilty Pleasures blog,
and sure love the fabric & batting!

As for my Dozens Of Daisies 
(the quilt project of the Back-to-School Party):
it is a completed top -
and I even got the applique done!
Yes, I changed it a bit and only did 1/3 of the appliqued petals.
But I still like it,
Barb

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! you are a lucky gal! Love your prizes AND the applique! APPLIQUE??!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Applique???? Hello, am I speaking to Barb?? Good job dearie. Happy to see you and your work and your prize!! Missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilt and a great prize!!! Nice. Have you started your Farmer's Wife quilt? I am thinking about starting it soon and I wondered how your may be coming along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!