Monday, December 27, 2010

Design Wall Monday

Well, I guess a small project bug has bitten me lately - and I have been making placemats.
Never made them before but saw them on the Moda Bake Shop
by frecklemama and loved the idea.
Here are the latest for my dog-loving friends, waiting for binding.

 I have 2 more personalized to do,
but ran out of fabric;
see earlier ones here:
 And I also did a Heart test block - more are to come soon!
That's it from my design wall.
Please go and look at other design walls,
Make it a great week - it's the last one this year!
Barb

4 comments:

  1. I've been needing some new placemats too--these look like they are simple and fun to put together. I love the heart too--that frame around it really adds loads.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!