Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Oldies...

Recently it seems that everybody is pulling out UFO's and finishing them.
What a great trend - and I really need to join in.
Please have a look and meet "My 1st Log Cabin Quilt".
In fact it is probably my very first quilt NOT done in a class or from a quilt kit.
Not quite sure how old, but a few years for sure...
And no circles - does that mean my circle phase is over???
Not quite, but a nice break
and no NEW project...
It currently is about 36" square -
adding the blue border will make it a decent size baby quilt, I hope.
Earmarked once again for V and Basics Quilt Gather.
And planned to be quilted on my regular sewing machine.
That's the plan.
Wish me luck,
Barb

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I've been on a UFO role. I've dubbed this my "Year of the Finish!" TEN - yes - ten done since July 1st! I changed jobs and finally have time to sew again! (Oh NO! A dozen to go!) Woo Hoo for FINISHES!!! Just go for it, girl! To see my finishes, you can find me on facebook: Brandy Rose Kasiah Yeager or brandy3065@yahoo.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really like this quilt. I hope you finish it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment - you made my day!